What are cookies?
It is a file that is downloaded to your computer, smartphone or device when accessing a website. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or the equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Own: Those that are sent to your computer, from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided .
Third Party: They are sent to your computer when you browse our website, but from a computer or domain that is managed by a third party. If the third party uses the data obtained for their own purposes, we will notify you of them.
Types of cookies according to the time they remain on the computer:
- Session: Active when accessing the web, they disappear at the end of the session (eg list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: The data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during the period defined in the cookie, even years. If we can, we will minimize its duration, depending on its purpose.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Functional and Technical: If they only provide the requested service, they do not have to comply with the LSSI. They are strictly necessary for the management and operation of the website, and for the services expressly requested by the user, if these cookies are deactivated, they will not receive our content or services correctly. Examples:Traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parties, remember the order of the shopping cart, make purchases, manage payments, prevent fraud, facilitate registrations or participation in events, count visits to bill the software according to the number of uses, use security elements when browsing, save video or sound data, enable dynamic content (eg text or image loading animation), share content through social networks; o manage advertising spaces based on criteria such as edited content, without collecting information from users for other purposes (eg personalizing content).
- Preferences or personalization: If you choose features (eg if you mark the web language flag) they do not have to comply with the LSSI, as it is considered an expressly requested service. They allow the user's preferences to be remembered, such as the language, the number of results to display when searching, the appearance or content of the service depending on the browser or the region from which you access, etc.
- User input: Excluded from the application of the LSSI. They track the user by filling in online forms on multiple pages, or as a shopping cart to track the items they have selected at the click of a button.
- Authentication or user identification (session). Excluded from the application of the LSSI.
- Security: Excluded from the application of the LSSI.They detect erroneous or repeated attempts to connect to the web
- Media player, load balancing; or customization of the user interface. Excluded from the application of the LSSI.
- Plug-in or social. Excluded from the LSSI only for the user with the session open. They control the interaction with social networks within the web. They are used in “youtube”, “facebook”, “google” and “twitter”, or others.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: We must obtain informed consent, although it is unlikely that they represent a risk to your privacy if they are first party and that process aggregated data for statistics. Processed by us or by third parties, allow the number of users to be quantified, measure and analyze the behavior of the web, or count screen impressions or clicks on advertisements to measure performance and improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Treated by us or third parties, they allow managing the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the web page, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service, to the use that is made from the web, or to the information we have about your Internet browsing habits.
Other forms of storage similar to cookies
- HTML5 LocalStorage and SessionStorage: Space that the web can use on the user's machine. Normally deleting the Browsing history can be deleted.
- Flash Local Shared Objects: They store more information than a cookie, and are independent of the browser used and more difficult to locate, view or delete. They can even regenerate standard cookies. An example is the Isolated storage Silverlight, you have to go into the user's Microsoft folder to delete it. (eg vimeo video).
- Web beacons or bugs: They are images of minimal size, camouflaged on the web and invisible to the eye. They are downloaded when visiting the web but they are stored in a second site from which the visit is recorded through the information that the browser provides when downloading the image: IP address, operating system, browser, number of times and times in which the image is downloaded. download the image.
Cookies used by this website:
Cookies are small text files that web pages can use to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this page. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This page uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Statement on our website.
When contacting us regarding your consent, please indicate the ID and date of your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: annamilanshoes.com
Your consent ID: MP/90MALyHB9Hjn5dsr4SvMZuWDnceZt1FfuCsoKL4+sTPyKcIDauQ==Date of consent: Monday, February 21, 2022, 13:19:53 CET
Cookie declaration last updated on 4/17/22 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php-wc_cart_hash||annamilanshoes.com||Necessary for the functionality of the shopping cart on the web.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the user's cookie consent status for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|test_cookie||Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|wc_fragments_#||annamilanshoes.com||Pending||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|wpmMiniCartActive||annamilanshoes.com||Used to maintain the visual appearance of the cart pictogram and other visual elements on the web page.||Session||HTML Local Storage|
Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or looks like, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
|_icl_current_language||annamilanshoes.com||Saves the user's preferred language on the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|twk_idm_key||Tawk.to||Allows the website to recognize the visitor in order to optimize the chat function.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and providing information anonymously.
|_ga||Records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to control request rate||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||Records a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|c3po.jpg||Metricool||Collects data related to user navigation and behavior - This is used to compile statistical reports and heat maps for the website owner||Session||PixelTracker|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior. Track the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||PixelTracker|
|TawkConnectionTime||Tawk.to||Allows the website to recognize the visitor in order to optimize the chat function.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across web pages. The intent is to display ads that are relevant and engaging to the individual user, and therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
|_fbp||Meta Platforms, Inc.||Used by Facebook to provide a number of advertising products such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|_gcl_au||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising efficiency across websites using its services.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|ads/ga-audiences||Used by Google AdWords to reconnect with visitors who are likely to become customers, it is based on the customer's online behavior across the web.||Session||PixelTracker|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report on the user's actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser's ads for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an ad and presenting targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|pagead/1p-user-list/#||Used to track whether the visitor has shown a specific interest in products or events across multiple websites and detect how the visitor navigates between websites - This is used to measure advertising efforts and facilitate cross-site broadcast rate .||Session||PixelTracker|
|pagead/landing [x2]||Collects information on user behavior on different websites to show more relevant advertising - It also allows the website to limit the number of times the user is exposed to the same ad.||Session||PixelTracker|
|tr||Meta Platforms, Inc.||Used by Facebook to provide a number of advertising products such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers.||Session||PixelTracker|
|wpmReferrer||annamilanshoes.com||Records how the user has reached the website to enable payment of referral fees to partners.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Unclassified cookies are cookies for which we are still in the process of classifying, along with the individual cookie providers.
|wpmDataLayerCart||annamilanshoescom||Pending||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|wpmFirstPageLoad||annamilanshoes.com||Pending||Session||HTML Local Storage|
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the service or areas of the website may not work properly. Not accepting cookies entails installing a rejection cookie on your computer, which informs us that you do not want cookies on subsequent visits.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
How can you configure your Cookies?
Microsoft Edge: Settings > Advanced settings > Privacy and services > Cookies.
More information, consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings.
More information, consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
Google Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings.
More information, consult Google support or browser Help.
Safari (Apple): Preferences > Security.
For more information, see Apple support or browser Help.
Opera (Opera Software): Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
More information, consult the Opera support
or Browser Help.
If you use another browser different from the previous ones, consult its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies.
Options to disable cookies and opt-out.
Using the www.youronlinechoices.com tool, you can find useful information and configure, provider by provider, your cookie preferences.
There are third-party tools that allow users to detect cookies from each website they visit and manage their deactivation. For example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement
There is a plugin to disable Google Analytics cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
There is an option to disable advertising cookies, from all companies subscribed to the NAI (Network advertising initiative): https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1